Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Story in Pictures

When I went to put Fae in her kennel tonight before taking myself off to bed too, we found it already occupied. Emo had invaded. Fae was not exactly thrilled, but went in anyway.

It took some convincing, but I was able to get her to lay down. She complained a bit...

but once Emo settled down again, she seemed resigned to sharing the kennel.

So, she laid down her head and settled in. It looked like the two of them would be sharing a bed for the night.

But, as is the way with many things in this world, such was not to be. Whether it was the unexpected body warmth, the fur, or the dog breath, Emo decided that his choice of beds for the night was no longer satisfactory, and that his only option was to get up and leave.

Oh well. Fae likes her kennel better when it's feline-free anyway.

4 comments:

Angelika said...

Cute family you got there. I like your intro, kinda like me, when it comes to the house chores. I'd rather be knitting, right? Love your lace work.

mel said...

:) How adorable - I don't think my kitty would ever allow one of my dogs to lay that close to her!

Terri said...

OMG! How cute!

louissehard said...

lol..some stories.. are really much better be told with photos..

labels printing